I've hit a wall writing 42 Pedantic Jokes & Why They Are IMMENSELY Funny. I realized most of the jokes I'd written were just puns and false cognates. I am not writing a pun book. One of the first jokes I wrote was about Pizza Hut: "What do you call a Mongolian Pizza Hut? Pizza Yurt." That will not be in the joke book because it's simple and bad. It's not even about Pizza Hut.
Here are twenty more Pizza Hut jokes. They start bad, but get better. So, please, when you're waffling about paying $4.20 for the completed joke book, remember that this list could have been half of it, but I chose to do good by you. Move your mouse over the Pizza Hut logos for the punchlines.
What do you call a Pizza Hut...
- with halls of mirrors or rows of card tables?
- in northern Thailand or Philadelphia?
- in Memphis or run by Bernie Madoff?
- in a sketchy part of Hong Kong or popular with grizzly bears?
- that orbits beyond Neptune?
- at the North Pole?
- at the South Pole?
- in an airplane cockpit?
- in the lobby of Hotel Rwanda?
- that manages social networking?
- that Happy Gilmore struggles with?
- run according to George W. Bush's foreign policy decision-making?
- coordinating and conjoined with another Pizza Hut?
- that obviously sticks out from the rest of the community?
- adored piecemeal around the world despite being long past its prime?
- where people eat without being properly warned of the ingredients and turn violently ill?
- designed to warn snitches and deadbeats?
- that's a bastard of a bitch of a place to eat?
- is in the midst of an existential crisis?
- that has achieved enlightenment and reached nirvana?
- from Gordium and travelling at 20¼ inches per second?